Moodle Technical Documentation (phpdocumentor)
You may also use the Xref documentation for Moodlefor browsing through the code.
Note for the compilation : This compilation of the documentation of the Moodle code is the exact compilation of the actual CVS volume. Take care at the following considerations :
- Some of the integrated libraries have been ignored such as Zend Lucene, Pear and adodb sub sections.
- Some other packaging are to be done, so the documentation structure might change in a very near future.
- A huge phpdocumentor error list is to be fixed so the documentation might have regular small changes in the next few weeks.
- Moodle Documentation for Developers (HEAD) (daily compiled on Thu Nov 28 09:05:55 CST 2013)
- Moodle 1.9 Documentation (last compiled on Sun Dec 1 09:00:19 CST 2013)
- Moodle 1.8 Documentation (weekly compiled on Sun Jan 3 00:08:57 CET 2010)
- Moodle 1.7 Documentation (not recompiled)
This documentation Volume is maintained for Moodle.org by Valery Fremaux at the Ecole Internationale des Sciences du Traitement de l'Information (Cergy, France).